need msdn cd for VB6.0 Pro. Edition.
Author Message
 need msdn cd for VB6.0 Pro. Edition.

where can i find this software or cd at.

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:22:01 GMT
 need msdn cd for VB6.0 Pro. Edition.
It is still available for download at MSDN site else possibly try ebay.

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Quote:

> where can i find this software or cd at.

Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:00:06 GMT
 need msdn cd for VB6.0 Pro. Edition.

Quote:
> It is still available for download at MSDN site else possibly try ebay.

Just to clarify, don't you need an MSDN subscription to download it?

If so then eBay becomes your only option (unless you find it at some
flea market/swap meet or garage sale). Saga

PS: Speaking of garage sales, I found Office 97 for $1USD, plus
books and workbooks for each of the Offuce apps (Excel, Word
& Power point), but did not ask price for docs.

Sat, 21 Jan 2012 04:40:39 GMT

1. MSDN Download vs MSDN CDs

2. Accessing Oracle databases with VB6 Pro Edition

3. Learning Edition Vs Pro Edition

4. Need VB3 Pro Edition

5. Need Disk 6 of VB 3.0 Pro edition

6. need msdn VB6 help files