Detecting which of the browsers owns the most top window
Author Message
 Detecting which of the browsers owns the most top window

Hello,
         I wonder if there is any reliable method of detecting which browser
(IE or Firefox) owns the current top most window (the window user just
clicked on).
To make it sure: I am not interested in which browser is a default browser.
I need to find programmatically which browser's window was clicked on.
Which method to deploy?
Your thoughts deeply appreciated,
Jack

Wed, 22 Jun 2011 06:09:17 GMT
 Detecting which of the browsers owns the most top window
It is easy.
Suprisingly easy.
Thanks,
Jack

Quote:
> Hello,
>         I wonder if there is any reliable method of detecting which
> browser (IE or Firefox) owns the current top most window (the window user
> just clicked on).
> To make it sure: I am not interested in which browser is a default
> browser.
> I need to find programmatically which browser's window was clicked on.
> Which method to deploy?
> Your thoughts deeply appreciated,
> Jack

Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:11:56 GMT

1. Setting the Always On Top Flag for a Browser Window

2. Is there a way to set the always on top flag for a browser window

3. How do I keep browser window on top????

4. A browser window shown as top most

5. detect currently opened browser window

6. Detecting Windows Default Browser?

7. How to detect hyperlink that tries to open a new browser window

8. How to detect hyperlink that tries to open a new browser window

9. Modeless window owned by MDI window

10. Building my own browser

11. HowTo: Launch default browser from Windows Control running in IE browser

12. Write Your Own Web Browser