combo/listbox object in VB6 for having more than 2 columns
Author Message
 combo/listbox object in VB6 for having more than 2 columns

Is there any combo/listbox object that can be used in VB6 for having more
than 2 columns ? I tried to use combo/listbox object from FM20.DLL as I need
to have 14 columns, but unfortunately is not supported by VB6..

Thanks a lot inadvance!

Sat, 18 Jun 2011 22:54:01 GMT
 combo/listbox object in VB6 for having more than 2 columns

Quote:

> Is there any combo/listbox object that can be used in VB6 for having more
> than 2 columns ? I tried to use combo/listbox object from FM20.DLL as I need
> to have 14 columns, but unfortunately is not supported by VB6..

You could use a ListView.  Or, there are 3rd-party multi-column listbox/combobox controls out there.  Ken Halter has one.
http://www.vbsight.com/MultiColumn.htm

It doesn't appear that he really supports it anymore though.  Hopefully, Ken will chime in here.

--
Mike

Sat, 18 Jun 2011 23:05:06 GMT
 combo/listbox object in VB6 for having more than 2 columns

Quote:
> Is there any combo/listbox object that can be used in VB6 for having more
> than 2 columns ? I tried to use combo/listbox object from FM20.DLL as I need
> to have 14 columns, but unfortunately is not supported by VB6..

> Thanks a lot inadvance!

You can set the tabstops in a listbox to give you as many columns as you want
(within reason)....

http://www.devx.com/tips/Tip/13475

LFS

Sat, 18 Jun 2011 23:22:12 GMT
 combo/listbox object in VB6 for having more than 2 columns
Here's a great multi-column combobox:

http://www.sourcecodester.com/visual-basic/multi-column-combobox-data...

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 06:54:01 -0800, chris

Quote:

>Is there any combo/listbox object that can be used in VB6 for having more
>than 2 columns ? I tried to use combo/listbox object from FM20.DLL as I need
>to have 14 columns, but unfortunately is not supported by VB6..

>Thanks a lot inadvance!

Sun, 19 Jun 2011 10:10:15 GMT

1. Error creating rows with columns having different column width

2. VB6 Listbox control columns problem

3. Listbox Columns VB6

4. Combo of FM20.DLL does not allow 10th column to be set in VB6

5. Help with displaying second column in multi column combo box

6. Column headings in multi-column combo box

7. dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

8. how add columns to a combo box in vb like access combos

9. dropdown combo, multi column (like access..combo)

10. Listbox columns problem when inserting over 10 columns

11. View One column of Multi Column Listbox

12. Checkbox in multi-column listbox or grid column?