Holy holy duplicates duplicates Batman Batman!
Author Message
 Holy holy duplicates duplicates Batman Batman!

Did anybody else just get a bunch of duplicate headers?

Fri, 17 Sep 2010 23:22:30 GMT
 Holy holy duplicates duplicates Batman Batman!

Quote:
> Did anybody else just get a bunch of duplicate headers?

No, but I have noticed that m.p.vb.database has been messed up for a week or
more now and m.p.vb.controls went wonky a day or 2 ago.  The counts are off
so they always show anywhere from 2 to 19 new messages available but none
are there.  The MS servers do this fairly often and I've learned to just
ignore it until it eventually goes away.

Fri, 17 Sep 2010 23:27:38 GMT
 Holy holy duplicates duplicates Batman Batman!

Quote:
> Did anybody else just get a bunch of duplicate headers?

No, but about a week ago I got a whole slew of duplicate email messages from
a couple of my accounts.

Rick

Sat, 18 Sep 2010 02:13:04 GMT

1. holy moley

2. Computer System 'HOLY WATER'

3. Computer System 'HOLY WATER'

4. Q:OpenUrl vs Execute - The Holy Grail - Please

5. Visual Basic 4.0 Win 95 Nice Batman Mouse Effects (Code Included) - Project5.zip (0/1)

6. Visual Basic 4.0 Win 95 Nice Batman Mouse Effects (Code Included) - Project5.zip (1/1)

7. Visual Basic vs Batman

8. I am getting duplicate records, I mean everything is duplicate even Access record number

9. HOLY CRAP! I killed my ASP performance with LOCAL variables, not Global!

10. Visual Basic 4.0 Win 95 Nice Batman Mouse Effects (Right File This time) - Vb4-bman.zip (1/1)

11. Visual Basic 4.0 Win 95 Nice Batman Mouse Effects (Right File This time) - Vb4-bman.zip (0/1)

12. Duplicate first record.