SharePoint To Develop A Website
Author Message
 SharePoint To Develop A Website

I am a newbie to SharePoint Services 2007. I have recently been hired by a
nonprofit organization to develop their intranet using SharePoint. I am also
developing their organization website for the public.

My question is can I use SharePoint to develop the public website as well as
their intranet? My original plan was to develop the website using Expression
Web and use SharePoint for thier intranet.

If the answer to my question is yes, are their SharePoint Web Templates
available just as there are for Expression Web?

Mon, 20 Dec 2010 01:10:02 GMT

1. Comment on QB websites/view websites by comments .-=??=-.

2. Freebie Website and a free link to your Website

3. Word VBA and Sharepoint

4. Any examples of accessing a document in SharePoint

5. Sharepoint V2

6. Creating A Sharepoint

7. - Sharepoint development

8. Sharepoint and VB6

9. Writing an XML file to sharepoint using VBA in excel

10. Obtaining sharepoints detail

11. project design software , compare website design software , web developers , website design software review , nof shop , software quality , nof 7.5 , bestellen preisvergleich , web site design , custom web design ,

12. VBA developing problem