How to invoke form designer in Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition
Author Message
 How to invoke form designer in Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition

I'm new in the Express Edition. I was building a simple application. I did
close a tab with a form design with the name of the form followed by
[design]. Now I don't know how to reinvoke this tab and change the form
design. Can somebody help me?
Jan

Thu, 03 May 2012 21:32:54 GMT
 How to invoke form designer in Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition

Quote:
> I'm new in the Express Edition.

This group is for VB6 and earlier versions; "Visual Basic 2008" is a version
of VB.Net and you would be better served asking in a newsgroup with "dotnet"
in the name.

Thu, 03 May 2012 21:53:19 GMT
 How to invoke form designer in Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition
pull the ac plug.

| I'm new in the Express Edition. I was building a simple application. I did
| close a tab with a form design with the name of the form followed by
| [design]. Now I don't know how to reinvoke this tab and change the form
| design. Can somebody help me?
| Jan

Thu, 03 May 2012 22:04:35 GMT

1. Visual Basic Express 2008 Edition and KB278379

2. Visual Basic 2008 & Visual Studio 2008

3. Visual Basic Express 2008 Custom Error Message

4. VB6 to VB 2008 Express Edition convertion

5. Most basic database connection for Visual Basic 2008

6. Visual Basic 2008 and Active Directory computer description modifications

7. Dispose of ADODB.Recordset with VB Express 2008

8. Wide Area connection to SQL server 2008 Express via broadband

9. Decimal precision and square root problem - VB 2008 Express

10. VB6 app in VB 2008 Express

11. VB Express 2008

12. VB Express 2008 Tutorial/Good Book