Commands in Microsoft Visual Basic
Author Message
 Commands in Microsoft Visual Basic

Good day everyone!

I have created some macros in Microsoft Word v10 that search out certain
items in a document and adjust them in various ways.

Here is part of one of my macros as an example:

    Selection.Find.ClearFormatting
    With Selection.Find
        .Text = "s0p"
        .Replacement.Text = " "
        .Forward = True
        .Wrap = wdFindContinue
        .Format = False
        .MatchCase = False
        .MatchWholeWord = False
        .MatchKashida = False
        .MatchDiacritics = False
        .MatchAlefHamza = False
        .MatchControl = False
        .MatchWildcards = False
        .MatchSoundsLike = False
        .MatchAllWordForms = False
    End With

The macro looks for the text 's0p' and removes it. The document contains
many of these and we need to remove them all. How do I have this loop to
continually search for new occurrences of 's0p' until no more remain and the
macro ends?

Thank you VERY much for any help you can offer.

--
S. Ross

Mon, 30 Jan 2012 01:18:02 GMT
 Commands in Microsoft Visual Basic

Quote:
> I have created some macros in Microsoft Word v10

And therefore this belongs in a group dedicated to Word programming.
Standalone VB (which is what this group is for) and VBA are similar, but the
differences are great enough that they warrant separate discussion groups.

Mon, 30 Jan 2012 01:31:40 GMT
 Commands in Microsoft Visual Basic
This group is for the stand alone product, VB6 or lower. For VBA, check
these groups:

Mon, 30 Jan 2012 02:39:51 GMT

1. Microsoft Visual Basic v3.0 Professional/Microsoft Visual Basic Assistant v3

2. FS: Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 4.0 and Visual C++ 4.0 CD-ROMs

3. good old basic commands missing in visual basic?

4. Microsoft Visual Basic Compile Error: Uder-defined type not defined

5. MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC ERROR

6. MISSING : Microsoft Visual Basic For Application Extensibility 5.3

7. Microsoft Access and Visual Basic object

8. Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic

9. Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0

10. Insert Microsoft Charts from Visual Basic

11. Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error

12. Microsoft Word with Visual Basics 6.0 Issue