Limit upload speed (winsock)
Author Message
 Limit upload speed (winsock)
Hi, I made a small tool to upload files to a server with Winsock.
More and more users are asking me to build in a feature to limit the
upload speed, but I have no idea how this is done. I searched
several
forums, newsgroups and google, but can't find any information.

Basically I would like to have a textbox on the form and when the
user
types '25' into the textbox, then the upload speed is limited to
25kB/s.

Does anybody have any information about how to do this?

Thanks.

-Chris

Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:31:14 GMT

1. Limiting Winsock upload speed.

2. Obey speed limit - Bandwith limiting on internet connection

3. limit the file size for uploading

4. calculating upload/download connection speed

5. limit the file size for Uploading

6. FTP WOE'S UPLOAD LiMITS..

7. MSCOMM speed limits

8. Speed, Speed, and Speed!

9. Speed Speed Speed - Cutting down on wasted cycles

10. Winsock File Upload Progress?

11. Uploading a textfile to webserver via VB5 + Winsock (No 3rd Party OCXs)

12. Upload files with Winsock