3-DAY MAD ICON SALE - (this offer will not be extended)
Author Message
 3-DAY MAD ICON SALE - (this offer will not be extended)

Do not make the mistake that many do!

They spend hundreds of hours in the development of the project and
only a couple of hours on the look and feel of the project. If you
application does not look professional it will never reach its sales
potential!

What are you saying to your customers with a mediocre looking
application?

Cheap icons will only cheapen your project.

If you want cheap customers then cheap icons is the way to go.

If however, you are ready to kick-start your application potential you
are in the right place. Our icon collections will:
-Offer a great value at an affordable price
-Give your project a professional look
-Increase your sales
-Make a positive customer experience
-Provide consistent and dynamic visual language
-Allow more creativity in project design
-Provide that extra pizzazz for your projects

Therefore, the question is not if you can afford to buy a quality icon
collection.

****The real question is, Can you afford not to?****

3-DAY MAD ICON SALE
Xpression Icon Collection ($349 value) $99 http://www.*-*-*.com/

Medical Icon Collection ($349 value) $99 http://www.*-*-*.com/

Real Estate Icon Collection ($149 value) $79 http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sterling Icon Collection ($79 value) $39 http://www.*-*-*.com/

Web 2.0 Icon Collection ($39 value) $19 http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 17 Jan 2012 06:16:07 GMT
 3-DAY MAD ICON SALE - (this offer will not be extended)
No one here really buys or pays much attention to spammers.  Go away.

--
2025
If you do not believe in time travel,

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43606237254

[...]

http://www.1stlogodesign.com/Xpression.htm

Medical Icon Collection ($349 value) $99
http://www.1stlogodesign.com/medical.htm

Real Estate Icon Collection ($149 value) $79
http://www.1stlogodesign.com/realestate.htm

Sterling Icon Collection ($79 value) $39
http://www.1stlogodesign.com/sterling.htm

Web 2.0 Icon Collection ($39 value) $19
http://www.1stlogodesign.com/web20.htm

Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:26:49 GMT
 3-DAY MAD ICON SALE - (this offer will not be extended)

Quote:
> No one here really buys or pays much attention to spammers.  Go away.

  Actually, isn't that the same company that used
to advertise on the shareware group? They seem to
be a legitimate operation of possible interest to
shareware authors. They may not really belong here,
but last time I visited the shareware group it had
pretty much dissipated to nothing. There was a
strange, mean-spirited autocrat who hung around
and systematically tried to bully everyone into his
own private, moderated group. Between that and
a few people who liked to argue with each other, the
group just broke down. (Not well behaved and
polite like us guys. :)

Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:17:46 GMT
 3-DAY MAD ICON SALE - (this offer will not be extended)

released on Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:17:46 -0400 bearing the
following fruit:

Quote:
>> No one here really buys or pays much attention to spammers.  Go away.

>  Actually, isn't that the same company that used
>to advertise on the shareware group? They seem to
>be a legitimate operation of possible interest to
>shareware authors. They may not really belong here,
>but last time I visited the shareware group it had
>pretty much dissipated to nothing. There was a
>strange, mean-spirited autocrat who hung around
>and systematically tried to bully everyone into his
>own private, moderated group. Between that and
>a few people who liked to argue with each other, the
>group just broke down. (Not well behaved and
>polite like us guys. :)

I won't deal with any company that resorts to spam,
regardless of how legitimate they may be.

I don't care how good their icons may be, as a point of
principle I won't be buying anything from them, ever.

Bah!

--
Jan Hyde

Fri, 20 Jan 2012 23:30:10 GMT
 3-DAY MAD ICON SALE - (this offer will not be extended)

Quote:

> I won't deal with any company that resorts to spam,
> regardless of how legitimate they may be.

> I don't care how good their icons may be, as a point of
> principle I won't be buying anything from them, ever.

> Bah!

It is my choice as well, to interpret
/my/ Boulder Pledge in such a strict manner.

        Bob
--

Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:08:42 GMT

1. Am I going mad?

2. help i am going mad

3. I AM GETTING MAD AT THIS

4. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP, am I going MAD - Generating Totals

5. Am I going mad??

6. I AM GETTING MAD AT THIS !!!!!

7. VB5: Icons are driving me mad

8. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control