Use MS Office Document Image Write without setting is as a standard printer
Author Message
 Use MS Office Document Image Write without setting is as a standard printer

Oke Guys

I create a document in a VB-appllication and want to print it. But
before printing it, I want to see a print example. For that I use MS
Office DOcument Image Write (DOW) . For that I need to set the DOW
first as the standard printer. Is it possible to use the DOW without
setting it first as the standard printer?

Thanks
Catharinus van der Werf

Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:39:21 GMT

1. Controlling MS Paper from a form/MS Office Document Scanning/Imaging

2. ommonDialog always sets the standard printer while using

3. ommonDialog always sets the standard printer while using

4. ommonDialog always sets the standard printer while using

5. ommonDialog always sets the standard printer while using

6. ommonDialog always sets the standard printer while using

7. code to set active printer in access 95 without using Win.ini (Windows NT)

8. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

9. Getting the printer settings without initialising the printer?

10. **** Send a mailing using MS ACCESS 95 with or without MS EXCHANGE SERVER *****

11. Printing to COM serial Printer without using Printer Control

12. Write Script Tag using Document.Write