capicom and double byte
Author Message
 capicom and double byte

I have an application that uses capicom to encrypt a password that it stores
on a local PC. It works fine on an English OS. I have a customer who is
trying to use the application on an Korean OS and capicom is returning error
429. While I am waiting for a translation of the Korean part of the message,
is there any problem with using capicom on a double byte OS?

Tue, 16 Aug 2011 01:36:22 GMT

1. find double byte characters in a single byte string

2. Byte representation of single and double floating point types

3. Outlook 2000 AppointmentItem .body Japanese Double byte characters

4. Problem reading AS/400 double byte data via ODBC

5. byte array to double

6. Double Byte Characters

7. Convert byte array to double? VB5.0

8. Double byte reading from file?

9. Storing 8 bytes in a Double

10. Using Double Byte or Unicode characters in an app

11. converting floating point dtaa from byte array to DOUBLE

12. Does VB support double byte characters