Finding a Guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX
Author Message
 Finding a Guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX

Hi there,

I'm trying to find a guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX funcions, Methods and
instructions within this Control but I can't find anywhere....

Can any one help me?

Thanks.

PS. Please post reply here.

NC

Sat, 11 Feb 2012 07:04:24 GMT
 Finding a Guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX

Quote:
> Hi there,

> I'm trying to find a guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX funcions, Methods and
> instructions within this Control but I can't find anywhere....

> Can any one help me?

> Thanks.

> PS. Please post reply here.

> NC

It does not really need any details for simple use. Drop a copy on a
form and you can expose it's properties etc.
During a form load set the control up

With AcroPDF1
.Move -30000, 0, Me.Width, Me.Height - 2100 - StatusBar1.Height
.setShowToolbar True
.setShowScrollbars True
.setZoom 100
.setCurrentPage 1
End With

Then to load a file

With AcroPDF1
.Left = 0
.LoadFile sPathString
End With

Cheers
Dave

Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:43:54 GMT
 Finding a Guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX
Ok Dave,

But....

There are certain properties that I don't know the value. I need to disable
certain features. The toolbar on the top I have disabled, but I need to
disable the one on the left, with 3 icons (Page Icon, Search Icon and Help
Icon)

NC

Quote:
> Hi there,

> I'm trying to find a guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX funcions, Methods
> and
> instructions within this Control but I can't find anywhere....

> Can any one help me?

> Thanks.

> PS. Please post reply here.

> NC

It does not really need any details for simple use. Drop a copy on a
form and you can expose it's properties etc.
During a form load set the control up

With AcroPDF1
.Move -30000, 0, Me.Width, Me.Height - 2100 - StatusBar1.Height
.setShowToolbar True
.setShowScrollbars True
.setZoom 100
.setCurrentPage 1
End With

Then to load a file

With AcroPDF1
.Left = 0
.LoadFile sPathString
End With

Cheers
Dave

Sun, 12 Feb 2012 05:18:13 GMT
 Finding a Guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX

Quote:
> Hi there,

> I'm trying to find a guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX funcions, Methods and
> instructions within this Control but I can't find anywhere....

> Can any one help me?

> Thanks.

> PS. Please post reply here.

> NC

This is what you want:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/iac_api_reference.pdf

Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:45:08 GMT
 Finding a Guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX
Thanks Tom.

NC

Quote:
> Hi there,

> I'm trying to find a guide for the AcroPDF.DLL ActiveX funcions, Methods
> and
> instructions within this Control but I can't find anywhere....

> Can any one help me?

> Thanks.

> PS. Please post reply here.

> NC

This is what you want:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/iac_api_reference.pdf

Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:57:32 GMT

1. Error: pdsodbc.dll not found, 20532 cannot find database dll

2. Novice Question: Method or datamember not found in Activex .Dll

3. Find Path of executing ActiveX DLL

4. Where to find a guide to custom number formats

5. ActiveX.exe or ActiveX DLL or ActiveX Control?????????????

6. ActiveX DLL, ActiveX EXE & ActiveX OCX version

7. ActiveX DLL, ActiveX EXE & ActiveX OCX version

8. Looking for apigid32.dll (Visual Basic programmer's guide to win32 API)

9. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

10. Building ActiveX controls that will access activex.dll running on PWS

11. ActiveX exe vs ActiveX dll

12. ActiveX DLL to ActiveX EXE