TCP/IP socket connection question
Author Message
 TCP/IP socket connection question

Hello All,

I want to ask you about TCP/IP socket connection.
Could a VB6 client connects to a server with other languanges
that support mutlithread socket connection,
like C++ and (maybe) delphi ?
Could it also connects to a Linux server ?

Thanks
John

Mon, 12 Mar 2012 04:50:05 GMT
 TCP/IP socket connection question

Quote:
> Hello All,

> I want to ask you about TCP/IP socket connection.
> Could a VB6 client connects to a server with other languanges
> that support mutlithread socket connection,
> like C++ and (maybe) Delphi ?
> Could it also connects to a Linux server ?

Yes to all these questions.

Mon, 12 Mar 2012 04:55:00 GMT

1. tcp/ip socket from vba

2. TCP/IP Socket

3. Remoting TCP/IP sockets

4. RDO, Windows/95 and TCP/IP Sockets

5. PRB: Connect to SQL on NT 3.5 from WFW 3.11 via TCP/IP sockets

6. Named Pipes & TCP/IP sockets

7. Testing TCP/IP sockets

8. VB5 TCP/IP Sockets problem

9. TCP/IP Socket.

10. TCP/IP - Socket control/code VB4

11. PRB: Connect to SQL on NT 3.5 from WFW 3.11 via TCP/IP sockets

12. TCP/IP Sockets in VB