Sold the rest of my MSPG
Author Message
 Sold the rest of my MSPG

at 38 for a $480 loss . . . glad I'm out . . . its tanking.

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sold the rest of my MSPG
Sorry . . . I was reading newsgroups in Outlook Express . . . decided to
send an email to someone, pressed Compose Message button and sent it . . .
obviously to the newsgroup and not to my friend.

So, I guess you all know I lost money on MindSpring stock . . . oh well.

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. avoiding searching rest of document

2. Using one fill-in field as a bookmark reference for rest of document

3. Use of PDX200.DLL without the rest of teh Access 2.0 Compatibility Layer

4. rest

5. Simple Date SQL Errors on One Machine but not all the rest

6. FTP COntrol Supports REST???

7. CR 8.5 - Displaying first report detail while supressing the rest

8. ADO and th rest

9. Lock the rest of the computer

10. Selling access-VBA application

11. Selling Apps - Any Success Stories