form with scroll bars ?
Author Message
 form with scroll bars ?

Quote:
> I've problem fitting a substantial number of controls onto a single form.
> hope I could create a form whereby I could roll-up and/or slide left &
> right. Could someone please help ?

This is one of those situations where rather than answer your question
directly, I am going to suggest you stop and reflect on what you are doing.
 Putting so many things on a form that you have to enable scrolling
suggests to me that you have not created the optimal interface.

I would suggest using a tab control or perhaps a 'wizard' like application
with multiple screens the user can step through.

--
Shawn Brock

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 form with scroll bars ?
try the sheidan plus controls which include a brilliant scroll bar control

www.shersoft.com

Quote:

>Hi !

>I've problem fitting a substantial number of controls onto a single form. I
>hope I could create a form whereby I could roll-up and/or slide left &
>right. Could someone please help ?

>Thanks in advance.

>gnohcnotfilc.
>hybridsoft, singapore.

Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 form with scroll bars ?
Well there's two approaches - you could buy Sheridan Active Threed which has
a scroll control in it which does what you want, or you could write your own
with a couple of scroll bars. I did the latter and then swapped it for the
former when we bought Sheridan Active Suite.

http://www.shersoft.com/products/activethreedplus/actvthreedgen.htm

Paula

Quote:

>Hi !

>I've problem fitting a substantial number of controls onto a single form. I
>hope I could create a form whereby I could roll-up and/or slide left &
>right. Could someone please help ?

>Thanks in advance.

>gnohcnotfilc.
>hybridsoft, singapore.

Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 form with scroll bars ?
i would use power form scroll control from trinitronix

www.trinitronix.com

Quote:
>Well there's two approaches - you could buy Sheridan Active Threed which
has
>a scroll control in it which does what you want, or you could write your
own
>with a couple of scroll bars. I did the latter and then swapped it for the
>former when we bought Sheridan Active Suite.

>http://www.shersoft.com/products/activethreedplus/actvthreedgen.htm

>Paula

>>Hi !

>>I've problem fitting a substantial number of controls onto a single form.
>>hope I could create a form whereby I could roll-up and/or slide left &
>>right. Could someone please help ?

>>Thanks in advance.

>>gnohcnotfilc.
>>hybridsoft, singapore.

Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 form with scroll bars ?
Hi !

I've problem fitting a substantial number of controls onto a single form. I
hope I could create a form whereby I could roll-up and/or slide left &
right. Could someone please help ?

Thanks in advance.

gnohcnotfilc.
hybridsoft, singapore.

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating a form with scroll bars...

2. MDI Form and Scroll Bars

3. Form With Scroll bar!

4. forms with scroll bars?

5. Form with scroll bars ?

6. Dynamic controls/form resize/scroll bars

7. form with scroll bars ?

8. Form and Scroll bar

9. Form with scroll-bars - how ?

10. vertical scroll bars to scroll a maximized form??

11. Bug? Resizing form with scroll bars leaves trail.

12. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors