About DataGrid Control 6.0 (oledb)
Author Message
 About DataGrid Control 6.0 (oledb)

I need to do a data entry in a cell of a DataGrid Control using a combobox.
Could please someone give me a code example to do that?

In MSDN
Typically, you enable the column button when you want to drop down a control
(such as the built-in combo box, a bound list box, or even another DataGrid
control)
for editing or data entry.
When the button in the current cell is clicked, the ButtonClick event will
be fired.
You can then write code to drop down the desired control from the cell.

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Datagrid Control 6.0 OLEDB

2. Please Help on Microsoft DataGrid control 6.0 (OLEDB)

3. Microsoft DataGrid 6.0 OLEDB

4. MS Chart Control 6.0 (SP3) (OLEDB)

5. ADO Data Control 6.0 (SP3) (OLEDB) & Win95

6. Datagrid Control 6.0

7. DataGrid 6.0 control - color

8. Ref: DataGrid Control in VB 6.0

9. Help on Microsoft DataGrid control 6.0 (OLDDB) again.

10. How to delete multiple rows in DataGrid Control 6.0

11. Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 (SP3) Column Colors?

12. Ado /OLEDB timeout on a NT cluster with Visual Basic (VB) 6.0 and SQL 7