Resource Files
Author Message
 Resource Files

Is there any way to programatically edit a resource
file???

I have a need to write my own GUI for the resource
editor, and i cant seem to find any API calls to be able
to do this... are there any?

If there are none, can anyone suggest a reasonable solution to my problem?

Thanx
Wayne

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:06:03 GMT
 Resource Files
Is there any way to programatically edit a resource
file???

I have a need to write my own GUI for the resource
editor, and i cant seem to find any API calls to be able
to do this... are there any?

If there are none, can anyone suggest a reasonable solution to my problem?

Thanx
Wayne

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:07:11 GMT

1. Making a Resource file, or Data resource in a Module

2. Resource files and Custom resource

3. Resource Files and Resource Strings

4. Resource files containing WAV files

5. Use a Resource file or an INI file.

6. XML File vs Resource File

7. Adding an avi file to a resource file

8. Extracting files from a resource file at runtime

9. Accessing files from Resource file?

10. Adding BMP file to Resource file with bad results

11. Problem Loading .wav file from Resource File...

12. Compile RC-file to Resource-file with RC.exe