What's the deal!
Author Message
 What's the deal!

Quote:
> Why is everyone of my posting being deleted from this newsgroup before
> anyone has a chance to reply?

I see 5 of your posts here going back to the 13/11/2001, the earliest of
which was posted just over an hour an a half ago (Which I also replied to).
Sure it's not just your news software being screwy?

    Mike

 -- EDais --

WWW: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 08 May 2004 07:28:55 GMT
 What's the deal!
Which newsgroup?  Youv'e posted to seven or eight of them.

Galen S

Quote:
> Why is everyone of my posting being deleted from this newsgroup before
> anyone has a chance to reply?

Sat, 08 May 2004 07:32:04 GMT
 What's the deal!
Did you email him this answer? (Since he can't see answers to his other messages, he
probably can't see your answer either <g>)

Rick

Quote:
> > Why is everyone of my posting being deleted from this newsgroup before
> > anyone has a chance to reply?

> I see 5 of your posts here going back to the 13/11/2001, the earliest of
> which was posted just over an hour an a half ago (Which I also replied to).
> Sure it's not just your news software being screwy?

>     Mike

>  -- EDais --

> WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Sat, 08 May 2004 22:11:10 GMT
 What's the deal!

Quote:
> Did you email him this answer? (Since he can't see answers to his other
messages, he
> probably can't see your answer either <g>)

No, although I suspect that he was probably referring to another one of the
_5_ groups he posted to where the admin probably deleted the message because
it was a cross-post over too many groups, at least here on
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion it seems to appear ok.

    Mike

 -- EDais --

WWW: Http://EDais.earlsoft.co.uk/

Sat, 08 May 2004 22:36:48 GMT

1. Toolbar text, what's the deal here

2. Reserved Error -1070 - What's the deal?

3. ListIndex - What's the deal

4. Well, here's the deal on polychords

5. What's the deal with Accessed property?

6. Toolbar text,what's the deal here?

7. What's the Deal with Dependences (VB5)???

8. What's the deal with app focus?

9. What's the deal on distributing VBRUN?

10. What's the deal with tiny icons?

11. COM and OLE..what's the deal?

12. DAO 3.1 - what's the deal?