Please Help How does the program know when the Music is done
Author Message
 Please Help How does the program know when the Music is done

I am trying to write a program in which there is fireworks on the screen
after a song is finished playing
How do I find out when the song is finished

I am using this:

Private Declare Function mciSendString Lib "winmm.dll" Alias
"mciSendStringA" (ByVal lpstrCommand As String, ByVal lpstrReturnString As
String, ByVal uReturnLength As Long, ByVal hwndCallback As Long) As Long
    Dim isPlaying As Boolean
    Dim Mp3File As String

Private Sub Command1_Click
    Mp3File = Chr$(34) + Trim(Text1.Text) + Chr$(34)
            ' Start Playing
        mciSendString "open " + Mp3File, 0&, 0&, 0&
        mciSendString "play " + Mp3File, "", 0&, 0&
        isPlaying = True
        End Sub

Please any help
Thank You
Steve

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:28:07 GMT

1. Please tell me what I am doing wrong - DAO parameter Append Query :(

2. tell another program i am done

3. Help with syntax. What am I doing wrong

4. Help on GPF...what am I doing wrong???

5. What am i doing wrong here????? HELP

6. HELP: what am i doing wrong??

7. HELP: what am i doing wrong??

8. HELP - What Am I Doing Wrong