RUN-TIME ERROR '48'
Author Message
 RUN-TIME ERROR '48'

Can anyone help?

I have a program who uses a dll called PCSHLL32.DLL. I put the following
code in a module

Declare Function hllapi& Lib "PCSHLL32.DLL" (func&, ByVal DataString$,
Length&, RetC&)

The program run fine in the Visual Basic 5.0 enterprise. When I make the EXE
and run this, the
program stops and a box appear with the message

RUN TIME ERROR '48':
File not found: PCSHLL32.DLL not found.

Thank in advance for any help

Note : I use VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition(with service pack 3), Windows
NTServer 4.0 (service pack 3).

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 RUN-TIME ERROR '48'

Are you sure the .dll is in the same dir as the exe file?
If you are, try putting the dll in de windows/system dir, and see if it
helps

Eggbird

Quote:
>Can anyone help?

>I have a program who uses a dll called PCSHLL32.DLL. I put the following
>code in a module

>Declare Function hllapi& Lib "PCSHLL32.DLL" (func&, ByVal DataString$,
>Length&, RetC&)

>The program run fine in the Visual Basic 5.0 enterprise. When I make the
EXE
>and run this, the
>program stops and a box appear with the message

>RUN TIME ERROR '48':
>File not found: PCSHLL32.DLL not found.

>Thank in advance for any help

>Note : I use VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition(with service pack 3), Windows
>NTServer 4.0 (service pack 3).

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 RUN-TIME ERROR '48'

I put the .dll in the same dir and in the windows/system (in this case
winnt/system32) and the problem was the same.

Thanks

Pedro

Quote:

>Are you sure the .dll is in the same dir as the exe file?
>If you are, try putting the dll in de windows/system dir, and see if it
>helps

>Eggbird

>>Can anyone help?

>>I have a program who uses a dll called PCSHLL32.DLL. I put the following
>>code in a module

>>Declare Function hllapi& Lib "PCSHLL32.DLL" (func&, ByVal DataString$,
>>Length&, RetC&)

>>The program run fine in the Visual Basic 5.0 enterprise. When I make the
>EXE
>>and run this, the
>>program stops and a box appear with the message

>>RUN TIME ERROR '48':
>>File not found: PCSHLL32.DLL not found.

>>Thank in advance for any help

>>Note : I use VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition(with service pack 3), Windows
>>NTServer 4.0 (service pack 3).

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL : RUN TIME ERROR '48'

2. RUN TIME ERROR '48'

3. RUN TIME ERROR '48'

4. Run-time error '48'

5. Help: Run-time error '48': File not found: Cards.dll (0/1)

6. Help: Run-time error '48': File not found: Cards.dll (1/1)

7. Run-time error '48': File not found

8. Runtime Error '48'

9. Error Loading DLL '48'

10. Error '48' DLL not found