Accessing Personal and Public folders via CDO object
Author Message
 Accessing Personal and Public folders via CDO object

Hi,

Anybody know how to get access to Exchange personal and public folders via
CDO object in VB? I can get access to the default folders using the
Session.GetDefaultFolder method but can't find a method to provide access to
other two types of folders.

Any help is much appreciated.

Conax

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 08:30:58 GMT
 Accessing Personal and Public folders via CDO object
That's OK, I've got it. Thank you if you tried to help.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Anybody know how to get access to Exchange personal and public folders via
> CDO object in VB? I can get access to the default folders using the
> Session.GetDefaultFolder method but can't find a method to provide access
> other two types of folders.

> Any help is much appreciated.

> Conax

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 08:50:23 GMT

1. proplem accessing public folders via CDO

2. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

3. access to messages in a public folder with cdo and asp

4. Access to Exchange Contact-Folder via CDO

5. Accessing public folders via VBA

6. Help Copy Public Folder Calander Items to Personal Calendar(code sample)

7. Differentiation between public and personal folders.

8. Outlook 98 - Personal and Public Task Folder

9. Post to a specific Public Folder using CDO

10. CDO Problem using the GetMessage method to find a message in a Public Folder

11. CDO hitting Public Folders

12. CDO InfoStore Public Folders can not see Fields Collection