How to rebuild the form from the exe?
Author Message
 How to rebuild the form from the exe?

I have accidentally overwritten a form file and have no backup for that. Is
there a way to extract the form from the compiled executable, or just
extract the VB code from it? I'll appreciate if you have any kind of
suggestion for my problem.

Thanks

Koray Arikan

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 15:41:17 GMT
 How to rebuild the form from the exe?
About all you can do is run the program, take a screen shot and rebuild a
similar looking form.

Quote:
> I have accidentally overwritten a form file and have no backup for that.
Is
> there a way to extract the form from the compiled executable, or just
> extract the VB code from it? I'll appreciate if you have any kind of
> suggestion for my problem.

> Thanks

> Koray Arikan

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:19:44 GMT

1. Help: Rebuilding Old Project Files from EXE

2. Form in one exe calling form in another exe

3. Rebuilding table automatically/ exclusive use?

4. utility for rebuilding a container

5. PickFolder - How to rebuild this functionalety in Outlook97/95

6. Rebuild select list for combo/list box

7. CONFIG file rebuilt on every build

8. Difference between build and rebuild in VB.NET?

9. Simple (hopefully) Rebuild problem

10. Build differs from Rebuild

11. Rebuilding my application causes VS to bomb

12. I Keep rebuilding...