Not getting Events from classes within classes.
Author Message
 Not getting Events from classes within classes.

Ever since we installed SP2 for VB, we've found that we frequently
stop getting events raised from classes within classes.  Obviously,
this is a very bad thing.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Does anyone know what the solution is?

-Kevin Buchan

Mon, 10 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Raising events from a class within a collection class

2. Raising Events (not within a module or class)

3. Make your class fire an Event ( custom class event, RaiseEvent )

4. Class modules 97 - Refering to array within a custom class module

5. Classes within Classes

6. Serializing a Class within a Class (Previously Structures)

7. How-To Access Class Members Within The Same Class

8. Arrays of Classes within Classes

9. memory leaks and classes within classes

10. VB2008: Getting the System.Reflection.PropertyInfo from within a class property

11. Class raising an event from another class?

12. AddHandler -- Event Associations within an Instance Class.