Sending a Lotus Notes-Mail from VB
Author Message
 Sending a Lotus Notes-Mail from VB

Hallo,

I want to send a Lotus Notes -mail from my vb6-application. The code works
only
fine, when in Notes a USER is logged in.

How can I send the mail without a user must logged in? (sending the
passwort...)

Set nSession = CreateObject("Notes.NotesSession")
Set db = nSession.GETDATABASE("", "")
Call db.OPENMAIL
Set doc = db.CREATEDOCUMENT
Call doc.REPLACEITEMVALUE("SendTo", "****")
Call doc.REPLACEITEMVALUE("Subject", "****")
Call doc.REPLACEITEMVALUE("Body", "****")
Call doc.SEND(False)
Set s = Nothing

Thanks, Jens

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending a Lotus Note Mail through VB Program

2. send a mail with vb via lotus notes

3. help - using VB to send mail to Lotus Notes

4. ****Lotus Notes*** sending mail from VB

5. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

6. How to send a Lotus Notes e-mail from Access

7. sending a e-mail from excel via Lotus Notes

8. Sending e-mails with MAPI from VB5 on system using Lotus Notes

9. How to Send Mail From VB5.0 to Lotus Notes

10. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

11. Lotus notes e-mails with VB

12. VB and Lotus Notes Mail