Function Cut, Copy and Paste in webbrowser control
Author Message
 Function Cut, Copy and Paste in webbrowser control

Hi!

For my webbrowser control, I use code as below for cut and copy function
in a web page:

WebBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_COPY, _ OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER

and

WebBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_CUT, _ OLECMDEXECOPT_DODEFAULT

They both work for me but the very weird thing is the Cut function will
also cut the html code in the web page, not only the text in an input text
box! What should I do to make the Cut function only cut the text inside
the text box and not also the html code?

Another question is how can I make my Cut, Copy and Paste function disable
when I do not select anything in the web page? I want them only enable
when I highlight something in the web page. For example, I want the Copy
function only be enabled when I highlight anything(but I don't think I can
copy the graphic) in the web page and for the Cut function, I want it to
be enabled only when I highlight the text in the text box.

Thank you very much!

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cut and Paste inside the WebBrowser control

2. Cut, Copy Paste controls from browser

3. RichText box control and Clipboard, cut, copy and paste

4. Cut/Copy/Paste ShortCut menu for ListView control?

5. Cut, Copy, Paste

6. How can I copy records like cut-n-paste

7. disabling cut/copy/paste

8. disabling copy/paste/cut on shape shortcut menu

9. Cut,Copy,Paste

10. cut, copy and paste

11. cut copy and paste

12. Cut, paste, copy questions...