Default printer
Author Message

I am using VB5 and Crystal Report 6, on Win95

When I choose the printer from dialog box, Win95 always
overide the default printer (control panel).

Please, any suggestion ???

Thankx

Julio

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Macro to change default printer and then restore original default printer settin

2. printer default to non-default printer

3. Changing Printers property reset printer to Windows default printer

4. Q: Printing report on non-default printer w/o user selecting printer

5. Macro that selects printer and prints doc also changes default printer

6. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

7. andere printer printen, dan terug naar default printer

8. Getting default printer name from Printers Collection

9. Printer.EndDoc after switching default printer - VB 4.0 16 bit

10. Printer Control->Default Printer

11. Printer.Print on non-default printer

12. Printer - Default Printer how do you detect this?