how to read xml file using vb6?
Author Message
 how to read xml file using vb6?

hi,
    I know little about XML .Now I want to read a XML file about Orders
using vb6,then i will put it into a table in Oracle8i. How should i do?
                                                            jacky

Wed, 02 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to read xml file using vb6?

You should use MSXML parser.
try msdn.microsoft.com/xml
or just search for xml the microsoft site.

And debug all that using Team Remote De{*filter*} 2000.
www.RemoteDe{*filter*}.com/Index.html

Take Care,

Dan
Chief Software Architect
Spline Technologies Corp.
"Achieve More!"

Team Remote De{*filter*} 2000 allows you and your team to trace any number of
code units of any kind (ASP,MTS,ActiveX Exe,DLL, COM,COM+,Thread,etc.),
written in any language (ASP, VB,VC++,VJ,Delphi) residing on multiple shared
and dedicated servers at the same time fast, easy, simple and exciting!

Check out
www.RemoteDe{*filter*}.com/Index.html

Quote:
> hi,
>     I know little about XML .Now I want to read a XML file about Orders
> using vb6,then i will put it into a table in Oracle8i. How should i do?
>                                                             jacky

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to read xml file using vb6?

2. Read XML using VB6 DOM 4.0 with Namespaces - See Sample XML

3. read chinese character words from XML file using filectl

4. read file contents using vba ort vb6?

5. Reading from *.xls files into Access 97 Using VB6

6. How do i read *.lnk files using vb6?

7. Reading in different file formats using vb6

8. Reading XML without using .NET?

9. Reading XML using webbrowser control?

10. XML and VB6 - using MSXML class to extract attribute data

11. Using XML in VB6

12. reading a xml file