I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC
Author Message
 I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in
Northern New Jersey or NYC, to build applications,
website design, and consulting.

That have some expertise in the following:

Ms Access,
SQL Server
VB5 ,Vscript
J++, Java, Jscript
Graphics, Animation ECT, ECT
C, C++
Web Design
Business, sales Marketing, management
Networking
MONEY
Word-processing

You must be mature.
You must be able to support yourself financially until
we start bringing in money.
Have the time to work on projects.
You have to be able to meet in Northern New Jersey or NYC for meetings.
You must own your own computer.
You must own your own car.
You be on the net.

My Idea is to bring this team together to work on projects
that can bring in cash.

I am looking for people who are in Business or would like to be.

You must bring the above skills, and unfinished projects
that have potential.

I dont have all the answers if i did i would not be posting this,
all i know that i tried it on my own finding out that i cant do
it by myself. There Has To be People like me out there.

The details will not be worked out until we get most of the team together.
All decisions will be made by team vote.

If you have any of the above requrments I like to know what
you think about this venture.

Sun, 19 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

2. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

3. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

4. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

5. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

6. Visual Basic User Group in New Jersey?

7. New Jersey VB/Access users group?

8. New Jersey Access/VB user group

9. !! Great VB JOB in New Jersey !!

10. Central New Jersey VB5 Training?