VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition
Author Message
 VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

Can anyone tell me What the difference is between the VB professional and
enterprise editions?  I'm inclined to think that the enterprise edition has
more methods to it than the professional.  Is that the case?

Douglas

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition
Douglas Guerra D??? ???Y?? ...

Quote:
>Can anyone tell me What the difference is between the VB professional and
>enterprise editions?  I'm inclined to think that the enterprise edition has
>more methods to it than the professional.  Is that the case?

>Douglas

    Professional Edition gives the programmers full a tool set for problem
solving of the customers. It includes additional units of handle: ActiveX,
Internet Information Server Application Designer, Active Data Objects,
Dynamic HTML Page Designer.
    Enterprise Edition allows the programmers to develop reliable
disrtibuted application systems in structure of group of the programmers. It
includes all possibilities of professional issuing + tools Back Office: SQL
Server, Microsoft Transaction Server, Internet Information Server e t.c.

With regards,
--
Dmitry Kochnev

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition
Quote:
Douglas Guerra wrote...
>Can anyone tell me What the difference is between the VB professional and
>enterprise editions?  I'm inclined to think that the enterprise edition has
>more methods to it than the professional.  Is that the case?

>Douglas

Douglas Guerra D??? ???Y?? ...

Quote:
>Can anyone tell me What the difference is between the VB professional and
>enterprise editions?  I'm inclined to think that the enterprise edition has
>more methods to it than the professional.  Is that the case?

>Douglas

    Professional Edition gives the programmers full a tool set for problem
solving of the customers. It includes additional units of handle: ActiveX,
Internet Information Server Application Designer, Active Data Objects,
Dynamic HTML Page Designer.
    Enterprise Edition allows the programmers to develop reliable
disrtibuted application systems in structure of group of the programmers. It
includes all possibilities of professional issuing + tools Back Office: SQL
Server, Microsoft Transaction Server, Internet Information Server e t.c.

With regards,
--
Dmitry Kochnev

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Enterprise Edition vs. Professional Edition

2. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition does not contain MS SQL Server 6.5 Developer Edition

3. VB 5.0 Professional edition does it support ?

4. Seeking VB 5.0 Professional Edition

5. Installing VB 5.0 Professional Edition

6. Writing Word VBA in VB 5.0 Professional Edition

7. ADO in VB 5.0 Enterprise edition

8. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

9. Professional Edition or Enterprise Developer Edition