Snapins won't initialize properly
Author Message
 Snapins won't initialize properly

  I'm trying to write an MMC snapin with the VB snapin kit, but no VB
snapins work.  None of the Microsoft's tutorials or sample code work.
When I step through the code with the de{*filter*}, I can see that
'Private Sub SnapIn_Initialize' is called twice, and then the MMC
displays a dialog box saying "The snap-in that has been selected
failed to initialize properly."
  Has anybody else had these problems?  I'm using VB 6.0 SP 3.0, on
Windows NT 4.0 Workstation SP 6.  The VB snapin kit was installed from
'Microsoft Windows Platform SDK for Whistler Beta 1 (2296.5)'.  Could
this be because I'm running them from the de{*filter*}?

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 03:35:15 GMT

1. ACC97 won't shut down properly

2. Rulers won't display properly

3. dbCombo won't update properly

4. Code won't branch properly into MDI Child

5. SSPanel Won't Size Properly!

6. Email won't always format properly

7. Label Caption won't Right Align Properly

8. Outlook Addin won't allow Outlook to Exit properly

9. Maximized form won't position itself properly

10. Form won't unload and repaint background properly

11. mciSendString won't play WAV properly

12. Initialize event won't fire in vbscript v5