Help: My application loses focus
Author Message
 Help: My application loses focus

How do I know when my application loses focus on Alt+TAB
or after the user opens another app?

Doron

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: My application loses focus
Hi Doron.  See the following:

From VBNet:

Under Code Library > SubClassing > Forms >

SubClassing Form Messages: Detecting the Application Activation State
Detecting when an application gains and looses focus to another Windows app.

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/

'---------------
From MSKB:

HOWTO: Determine When Your Application Gains or Loses Focus
Article ID: Q186908

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q186/9/08.asp

'-----------
galen

Quote:
>How do I know when my application loses focus on Alt+TAB
>or after the user opens another app?

>Doron

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: My application loses focus
Thanks Galen, It works.

Quote:
>Hi Doron.  See the following:

>From VBNet:

>Under Code Library > SubClassing > Forms >

>SubClassing Form Messages: Detecting the Application Activation State
>Detecting when an application gains and looses focus to another Windows
app.

>http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/

>'---------------
>From MSKB:

>HOWTO: Determine When Your Application Gains or Loses Focus
>Article ID: Q186908

>http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q186/9/08.asp

>'-----------
>galen

>>How do I know when my application loses focus on Alt+TAB
>>or after the user opens another app?

>>Doron

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: My application loses focus
You could use the lostfocus event of the form that it active.

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: My application loses focus

2. Help: My application loses focus

3. Application losing focus

4. detecting when application has lost focus

5. Detect Lost Focus of VB Application

6. Lost focus - outside the application

7. lost focus in mdi application after alt-tab

8. How do I tell when Application loses focus ?

9. Application Got/Lost focus

10. Application losing focus

11. Non MDI child forms cause MDI application to lose focus

12. Trying to trap when application loses focus