ADO connectrion fails after upgrade to IE 5.0
Author Message
 ADO connectrion fails after upgrade to IE 5.0

Hey,
Can anyone help me? My ADO in VB 6 was working fine until I upgraded the I.E
4 to I.E 5. It gives me The error message displayed was error message ending
with 0x80040e21 when I try to debug. Its somehow does not allow me to
connect to MS Access 97 database using ADO.

Your help will be appreciated.

TQ

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Export to pdf and excell fails after upgrade to Acrobat Reader 5.0

2. ADO Update fails in dbase 5.0

3. I.E. 5.0 Windows Won't Close with VB6 API Code

4. Upgrading from ADO 2.1 to ADO 2.5

5. Code to open Word document fails after upgrade to WinXP

6. Upgrade failed?

7. VB6 failing to upgrade v5 forms

8. Upgrade to winME causes vb program to fail.

9. VB5 to VB6 upgrade fails at OpenDatabase

10. Component Fails After Upgrading to Win2K

11. crystal fails to load reports since upgrade to VS 2003

12. ADO control works while ADO Connection String fails