Check for DCOM existance on Win95 machine?
Author Message
 Check for DCOM existance on Win95 machine?

To run DCOM client application (CustCli.exe) on Win95 machine DCOM for
Win95 should be installed first. Is there any way to programmatically
check from VB application (VB setup?) if DCOM is installed or not and
let user to install it if needed?

--
Vladimir Kelman

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~vkelman

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Check for DCOM existance on Win95 machine?
You could check to see if the DCOM installation directory exists or for the
dll.

John Holmes

Quote:

>To run DCOM client application (CustCli.exe) on Win95 machine DCOM for
>Win95 should be installed first. Is there any way to programmatically
>check from VB application (VB setup?) if DCOM is installed or not and
>let user to install it if needed?

>--
>Vladimir Kelman

>http://www.geocities.com/~vkelman

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Check query existance

2. checking for table existance

3. How to check for object existance?

4. Checking File Existance

5. Checking for the existance of a form

6. HELP: HOW TO CHECK FOR TABLE EXISTANCE IN VB4

7. Checking for the Existance of a foxpro definition.

8. HELP: HOW TO CHECK FOR TABLE EXISTANCE IN VB4

9. How can I check the existance of a directory and the creation date of a file

10. Checking for the non-existance of a entry in a table

11. Checking for directiories existance

12. check existance of a file