the Body of a new email from my VB
Author Message
 the Body of a new email from my VB

Hi,

Currently I am trying to manipulate the Body of a new email from my VB
application. Basicly what it needs to do is create a new email and send a
email to notify a person.

As body I want some information that the user has enterred in the VB
application. I have got the object working but having problems altering the
Body. Currently it will allow met to enter straight text. But cant change
fonts, bolt, underlinning, etc.

Let me know if you ever experienced similar problems and how you solved
this?

Thanks

Fri, 07 May 2004 04:00:29 GMT
 the Body of a new email from my VB
Change .Body to HTMLBody

Quote:
> Hi,

> Currently I am trying to manipulate the Body of a new email from my VB
> application. Basicly what it needs to do is create a new email and send a
> email to notify a person.

> As body I want some information that the user has enterred in the VB
> application. I have got the object working but having problems altering
the
> Body. Currently it will allow met to enter straight text. But cant change
> fonts, bolt, underlinning, etc.

> Let me know if you ever experienced similar problems and how you solved
> this?

> Thanks

Fri, 07 May 2004 09:51:04 GMT
 the Body of a new email from my VB
Could you please give me an example as I want to be able ,
instead of printing a report have my vb program send it to
a specific email address.
 thank you in advance
Quote:

Mon, 10 May 2004 05:05:01 GMT
 the Body of a new email from my VB
Could you please give me an example as I want to be able ,
instead of printing a report have my vb program send it to
a specific email address.
 thank you in advance
Quote:

Mon, 10 May 2004 05:05:06 GMT

1. make an HTML file the body of a new email message

2. Trying to change Email BODY.FONT via VBA to Courier New (ie fixed width)

3. Newbie Emailing text file into body of Email

4. Sending an email with format in the body from A2K

5. Populate Email Body with Query results

6. Insert fields from Access into Email body

7. eMail SQL results in message body

8. inserting date within email body/subject line

9. Programatically change font in email body

10. Copying cells in excel to a body of an email

11. email body

12. read email msg body