How to compile more that one VBP?
Author Message
 How to compile more that one VBP?

Hi All,
My project consists of several VBPs (exe and dlls). Is there a way
to complie all of them at once without having to open Visual Basic

Thanks in advance
Uta

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to compile more that one VBP?
You can create a batch file with the commands:
VB.EXE myproject.vbp /make

Look up the VB Command Line options in the help file.
George
GridLinx Software    Programming Tools for VB Programmers
http://www.gridlinx.com

Quote:

>Hi All,
>My project consists of several VBPs (exe and dlls). Is there a way
>to complie all of them at once without having to open Visual Basic

>Thanks in advance
>Uta

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to compile more that one VBP?
Try Visual Make. It is designed specifically for this purpose.

I welcome you to download a 30 days fully functional trial version
at www.mobi-sys.com

Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Cheers,
Denis G.
Mobi-Sys Software Group Inc.

Quote:
> Hi All,
> My project consists of several VBPs (exe and dlls). Is there a way
> to complie all of them at once without having to open Visual Basic

> Thanks in advance
> Uta

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setup1.vbp Compile Errors

2. Setup1.vbp Compile Errors - Any Experts ?

3. Compiled ActiveX Exe vs Uncompiled Vbp

4. VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade

5. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

6. To .vbp or not to .vbp

7. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

8. COMPILE ONE EXEL FILE ????

9. Compile all DLL in one?

10. Compile your common modules into one .DLL??

11. How to compile multiple reports into one executable under Crystal Report 6.0

12. -VB one-one-one tutoring