Joining Local Workstation To Domain
Author Message
 Joining Local Workstation To Domain

Does anyone have some code I could use to join the local NT workstation to a
domain? I've already got code that can create the account on the domain.
What I really need is something that can handle the local workstation side
of the process. I know that a code sample in C++ exists in MSDN, but I was
wondering if someone already had one written in VB that worked. Thanks.

Wayne Eaker

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Joining Local Workstation To Domain
I found code that does what you want at the netfokus site
I believe the address is:

http://www.netfokus.dk/vbadmincode

Quote:
> Does anyone have some code I could use to join the local NT workstation to
> domain? I've already got code that can create the account on the domain.
> What I really need is something that can handle the local workstation side
> of the process. I know that a code sample in C++ exists in MSDN, but I was
> wondering if someone already had one written in VB that worked. Thanks.

> Wayne Eaker

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Joining Local Workstation To Domain

2. domain pruefen domain provider es domain registrieren domain angebot no domain

3. domaene sichern de tc domain domain registrieren preisvergleich kostenlose toplevel domain de domain preis

4. plesk domain anmeldung domaene langsam anmeldung an domain de domain kaufen domain suchen

5. broadcast a net message to all workstation in a domain

6. Get Domain workstations

7. Retrieve the domain of a workstation

8. How to connect to a NT domain from an NT/W2k workstation

9. Adding a workstation to a Domain

10. Windows NT Machine, join Domain through VBS

11. script to join domain.

12. Join Computer to a Domain