Property Gets don't work in an RDS object
Author Message
 Property Gets don't work in an RDS object

Could anyone let me know why Property Get's don't work in an RDS object?

When I call a property Get, I receive an "invalid number of parameters"
error. Functions and Subs work fine.

Thanks

KB

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Property Gets don't work in an RDS object
Kevin,
        Properties over http for business object accessed through the
RDS.Dataspace is not supported. The  RDS object is unloaded as soon as it
has passed its information back to the client, you will be better off
defining a method to accomplish the same.

Thanks,
Terrell A.
Microsoft Developer Support

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Object Properties don't see in properties Window

2. Help: BorderStyle property don't work for subclassed Edit control

3. .recordcount and .absoluteposition properties don't work

4. ADO Properties don't Work! Help

5. UserControl properties don't appear in Object Browser

6. MovePrevious don't work but the MoveNext work's fine

7. variable objects don't seem to work

8. Script works, script don't work

9. RDS doesn't work

10. some time's it works, some time it don't

11. I've programmed a game that don't work Help

12. VB6 Text property of UserControl does not work with UpDown Control's buddy property