Insert a picture on sub-menu of standard bar
Author Message
 Insert a picture on sub-menu of standard bar

i want to insert a picture on menu with text in VB

like this

file  picture here picture here
tell me what i do for it
if some one knows control send me or inform me
through mail

Posted via CNET

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

2. Replacing Standard Menu Bar?

3. Menus, submenus, & sub-submenus in realtime code

4. Use of pictures in a menu bar?

5. Menu bars with pictures ?

6. adding menus, sub menus, and sub sub menus on runtime mode.

7. vb4 Dynamic sub sub menus???

8. Sub - Sub Menu

9. Sub - Sub Menu

10. Context Menu Handlers disables standard menu items

11. Sub Color2Gray(Icon as Picture) as Picture ???

12. Creating New menu and sub menu items all through code