How do you Print HTML files to Printer
Author Message
 How do you Print HTML files to Printer

I am using VB Enterprise Edition and I am using a web browser to display
HTML files in my program.  I need a way to print these HTML files!  Can you
write files to the Printer Object and print them or do you have to write
code on how to interpret the HTML code to and write it Character to
Character to the Printer Object?  How do you write text from files to the
Printer Object?

Any Help would be appreciated and Thank You

Jordan

Thanks Again

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to bypass the Print to File Dialogbox (when printer is set to print to file)

2. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

3. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

4. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

5. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

6. how to print an RTF file by printer.print etc

7. Print a HTML-document from a VB6-application without the printer dialog appearing

8. HOW TO PRINT DIRECTLY FROM AN HTML PAGE TO THE PRINTER

9. problems printing on a zebra printer with printer.print

10. setting a printer to print to a file and specify a file name

11. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and let this HTML file show up

12. How to open HTML file from VB6 code and make this HTML file show up