Invoking Windows Services property window from VB/VC++
Author Message
 Invoking Windows Services property window from VB/VC++

I am a student and just learning VB,VC++.  My apologies if
this is a very simple question but I need some help.

Im in need of invoking the property window of the Windows services,
(example the property window of World wide web service) through my
program that is written in VB/VC++. I would like to know if it is
possible.

Please, help.

Regards
sen

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:44:28 GMT
 Invoking Windows Services property window from VB/VC++
Use the VB shell function to execute:

"%SystemRoot%\system32\services.msc /s"

This will show the appropriate panel in XP and probably 2000, but I don't
know about NT.

Kyudan
-=the-

Quote:
> I am a student and just learning VB,VC++.  My apologies if
> this is a very simple question but I need some help.

> Im in need of invoking the property window of the Windows services,
> (example the property window of World wide web service) through my
> program that is written in VB/VC++. I would like to know if it is
> possible.

> Please, help.

> Regards
> sen

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 07:12:25 GMT

1. Invoking Windows Services property window from VB/VC++

2. Windows Service - Security Properties - account property

3. Windows Service in VB.NET - Failed to process service command

4. Launch Windows form, from a Windows Service Application

5. installing web app with windows service and windows aplication at same time

6. Installing windows service in Windows 98,ME

7. Windows Service Properties

8. using dynamic properties in windows service

9. Windows scripting host - Checking a service in Windows NT 4

10. Directly invoking a Windows program from VB program

11. Windows standard properties windows

12. How Can I Create a Property Windows Like VB5 Properties Window