Unexpected error message--JB6 won'T start
Author Message
 Unexpected error message--JB6 won'T start

Unexpected error message--JB6 won'T start

Everytime I start vb6 an
unexpected error message comes up and says closing

any ideas

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Suddenly started getting VB5 Unexpected error message

2. Unexpected error message on program start

3. error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error

4. Run-time error '50003' Unexpected Error

5. Run-time error '50003': Unexpected error

6. HELP NEEDED: Access 95 DAO Error - Won't Start, Access Quits

7. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

8. Req: Help needed with error message UNEXPECTED ERROR

9. Error message--Can't start DAO.

10. Bound combo box won't let be cancel/undo, continually generating error messages

11. VBA Error message won't stop appearing

12. Item won't delete, but I got rid of my error message