Connecting to Paradox db without a DSN
Author Message
 Connecting to Paradox db without a DSN

I am connecting to a Paradox db using a DSN but I would like to connect to a
Paradox database via ADO using a DSN-less connectstring.

Is this possible? and how?

Any code examples would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CONNECTING TO ACCESS DB THRU ODBC WITHOUT DSN REMOTLY

2. Connecting to Paradox DB From VB4 16-bit

3. Connecting to Web Based DB with no DSN

4. Use a db without creating a DSN

5. Can create DSN, can't connect to DB

6. Can create DSN, can't connect to DB

7. Connect SQL-SERVER via File DSN or DSN LESS

8. Using VB to connect to DB without using ODBC

9. Can VBScript under WinScriptHost connect to Access db without Access being installed on the workstation

10. Using VB to connect to DB without using ODBC

11. How do I connect to a DB without using ODBC