ActiveX Development and Registration
Author Message
 ActiveX Development and Registration

See if you can get a copy of June's Visual Basic Programmers Journal; I
think you might be able to view the code examples at www.vbpj.com and use
locate+ code vpj0699.

Anyway, there's a technique (in Karl Peterson's Q & A column) using the
GetModuleHandle API to check against a pre-determined list of environments,
i.e., vb.exe, vb6.exe, vb32.exe, etc., that is if you just want it to run in
the development environment only.

...Chris

Quote:
> Hi,

> How can I code my ActiveX control I'm writing to make it a demo or
shareware
> ocx, similar to the way other ActiveX controls implement a licensing
> technique of their own for registration.

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX Development and Registration

2. ActiveX Development and Registration

3. ActiveX Development and Registration

4. ActiveX Development and Registration

5. ActiveX Development and Registration

6. ActiveX Development and Registration

7. ActiveX Development and Registration

8. ActiveX Development and Registration

9. ActiveX Development and Registration

10. ActiveX Development and Registration

11. ActiveX Development and Registration

12. ActiveX Development and Registration