Statusbar Panel Problem with the INS panel
Author Message
 Statusbar Panel Problem with the INS panel

Hello everybody,

I have just expirienced a problem with the Statusbar Control in VB5 SP3.
When I add a panel that has the style InsOvr (to indicate either of these
states during runtime -i.e. for an editor beeing under development) the INS
string is ON when windows actualy is in overwrite mode and visa versa.

Is there a bug fix or workaround avail for this problem ?
Any other ideas to solve this - no matter how dirty ?
Am I doing something stupid ?

Thanks in advance
Ole Grossklaus

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Picture property of Statusbar Panel Problem

2. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

3. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

4. How can I put a new panel in the Video Properties of Control Panel

5. ProgressBar into Panel of StatusBar

6. ProgressBar into Panel of StatusBar

7. statusbar panel text color

8. StatusBar Panel and adding an .bmp image from an imagelist

9. statusbar panels

10. Changing the backcolor of a statusbar-panel

11. StatusBar text in Panels

12. show progress in statusbar panel