Need Help getting VB app to Telnet using VT52 or better to HP client
Author Message
 Need Help getting VB app to Telnet using VT52 or better to HP client

I can telnet to the host I just need help telling it that I want to talk
using VT52 or VT100 emulation.  I have taken the codes that the host sends
and then played with my telnet app to get it's response and this is what I
have come up with..

Host Sends      My Reply
?y$                   ?$
?y                    ??
?  ?e      ?

Can't get past this point.  I would appreciate it if anyone would happen to
have the codes I need to send to the HP to get it to set the emulation and
let me run my query..

Thanks for your help!!

Jeff Rushing

Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using callbacks in VB client and server apps - Please help it is bugging me

2. Passing structures from C++ app to a VB client app through Network connection using COM

3. Client/Server App, Password echo during Telnet session...(VB5)

4. ADO VB App gets 430 error on clients P/C

5. Telnet client using QB

6. VB5 Set up need help can't run app on clients comp

7. Problem with my VB.NET telnet client

8. telnet app using vb6 ?

9. VB Source code for telnet client

10. Help....Trying to make Telnet client....

11. Problem with my VB.NET telnet client

12. Telnet client in VB - here it is !