Create an instance of a Timer obeject in a class
Author Message
 Create an instance of a Timer obeject in a class

Is there any way to create a timer object in a class, using code?
Preferably NOT based on an existing instance on a form.

TIA
Kalem Fletcher

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Create an instance of a Timer obeject in a class
There is an OS-level timer facility.  CreateTimer and KillTimer are the API
calls to make - I think.

Chase

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Create an instance of a Timer obeject in a class

Quote:

>Is there any way to create a timer object in a class, using code?
>Preferably NOT based on an existing instance on a form.

See the XTimer sample project that comes with VB. It's part of the Coffee
project on the CD or in the \SAMPLES directory if you installed examples.

Frank Carr

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Create an instance of a Timer obeject in a class
Hi,

You can get example code from www.mvps.org/vb.

--
Richard Grier
Hard & Software

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Instancing a Timer object in a class modul

2. create instance of a class from a string

3. Create an instance from the class name?

4. Using reflection to create class instance

5. Creating a new instance of Winsock in a Class Module

6. ASP - create in just script instance of class provided in current page with different language

7. Using New to create instances of a class in MTS componant

8. Want to create only ONE instance of class

9. Using New to create instances of a class in MTS componant

10. Create Instance of class in running activeX.exe??

11. dynamically creating instances of classes

12. How do I create a timer in a class/code module