NEWBIE: Interface of MTS Component - How do I generate an the Interface Information
Author Message
 NEWBIE: Interface of MTS Component - How do I generate an the Interface Information

Hi I am fairly new at VB and have generated a VB5 component for MTS.  I have the transaction server component working on the local machine but I would now like to try and install via remote components on another machine.  I cannot complete this because the component has no Interface Information.  I tried to find information on this once before, but because it was not entirely neccessary at that stage, I gave up.  Now that it has become neccessary I am trying again and I am still coming up empty handed.  Can someone explain the neccessary code to create the Interface Information, or if it is too involved point me in the right direction as to where to look.

Thanks in advance, Mark.

--
Mark Duregon
H&L Australia Pty Ltd

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Generating Interface Information for MTS

2. VB MTS Components loosing Interfaces

3. Quering an interface from another using MTS and ASP

4. Samples for MTS, multi-interface, COM samples with security

5. Automation error 2147164145 (8004e00f) while deploying and running interface classes on MTS

6. MTS COM using Interfaces

7. URGENT !!! Interfaces and objects whith MTS

8. MTS & Custom Interface

9. IMPLEMENTING AN INTERFACE MADE FROM ANOTHER INTERFACE

10. Implementing an interface made from another interface

11. URGENT !!! Interfaces and objects whith MTS

12. IMPLEMENTING AN INTERFACE MADE FROM ANOTHER INTERFACE