Setting default properties for a Control
Author Message
 Setting default properties for a Control

Hi

Does any know how to set the default properties for a control at design
time, so when you first use it those properties are set. For instance I want
to set the default Font for a text box to Tahoma, so every time I put a text
box on a form it uses tahoma

Thanks
Ed

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting default properties for a Control
Ed,
 I'm not sure if this is what you want , but if the first thing you do when
creating a new form is to set the font of the form to Tahoma,
then this appears to be the font default, ie. you create a text box, the
font for it will be tahoma

    Mike.

Quote:

>Hi

>Does any know how to set the default properties for a control at design
>time, so when you first use it those properties are set. For instance I
want
>to set the default Font for a text box to Tahoma, so every time I put a
text
>box on a form it uses tahoma

>Thanks
>Ed

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: setting controls to have default properties

2. Setting application default printer and setting its properties (VB5)

3. How to set Default Property Value in subclass?

4. How to set OLE object default properties

5. Set Printer properties (papersize) for default system prnter

6. Setting network printer default properties

7. To change default setting of Label Backstyle property

8. Property PaperSize can't be set to zero ( Default PaperSize )

9. Set Default Property of Column Object Using ADOX

10. Setting Default Property on a new field

11. Setting default form properties

12. Setting default form properties