VB6 HowTo: Command-Line Arguments...
Author Message
 VB6 HowTo: Command-Line Arguments...

I want an executable to accept parameters before it is executed on the DOS
command line.  Is there a way of doing this?  I've tried looking for this
for quite a while now.

C:\> prog.exe  parameter1  parameter2

A little direction on where to look or commands to use would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Carl Fenley

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 HowTo: Command-Line Arguments...
If you mean, how can I read parameter1 and parameter2 then the Command
function will return you a string with the CommandLine parameters,

Hope this helps

Neil Moran
Three International

Quote:
> I want an executable to accept parameters before it is executed on the DOS
> command line.  Is there a way of doing this?  I've tried looking for this
> for quite a while now.

> C:\> prog.exe  parameter1  parameter2

> A little direction on where to look or commands to use would be greatly
> appreciated.

> --
> Carl Fenley

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 HowTo: Command-Line Arguments...

Quote:
>I want an executable to accept parameters before it is executed on the DOS
>command line.  Is there a way of doing this?

Carl,

The Command$ function in VB returns your program's command line.

Mattias

     VB+ http://hem.spray.se/mattias.sjogren/
 Please send questions/replies to the newsgroups

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HowTo get command line arguments with VB.Net???

2. VB6E HowTo: Command-Line Arguments...

3. VB6 projects using command line arguments

4. Reading command line arguments in VB6

5. Command-Line arguments using Command()

6. "/decompile" command line argument

7. command line arguments for project files

8. Command Line arguments for Project

9. Project_Open and command Line arguments in MSP2k

10. Command Line Arguments

11. command line arguments

12. command line arguments