SR3 ??
Author Message
 SR3 ??

What SR do I need for my VB6 Enterprice ?

The one (SR3) I got won't run - (at least one file is missing )
and the process stop with spooky texts in the msgbox.

--
Keld S?rensen, Danmark

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SR3 ??
Well, seems like you got a bad download.. Re-download the SP3..

As for why you need it? Well, read the bug fix list and you will see why..
It is HUGE!!!

Enjoy..

Bill Priess

Quote:
> What SR do I need for my VB6 Enterprice ?

> The one (SR3) I got won't run - (at least one file is missing )
> and the process stop with spooky texts in the msgbox.

> --
> Keld S?rensen, Danmark

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SR3 ??

The message about the missing file has nothing to do
with SP3 corruption. The problem is that one (or more)
files that SP3 checks for have been deleted.

The work around is to reinstall VB6 EE and then apply
the service pack.

--
Michael D. Long
http://extremedna.homestead.com

Quote:
> What SR do I need for my VB6 Enterprice ?

> The one (SR3) I got won't run - (at least one file is missing )
> and the process stop with spooky texts in the msgbox.

> --
> Keld S?rensen, Danmark

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SR3 ??
I have tried on 2-3 PC's - same problemos !

Quote:

> The message about the missing file has nothing to do
> with SP3 corruption. The problem is that one (or more)
> files that SP3 checks for have been deleted.

> The work around is to reinstall VB6 EE and then apply
> the service pack.

> --
> Michael D. Long
> http://extremedna.homestead.com

> > What SR do I need for my VB6 Enterprice ?

> > The one (SR3) I got won't run - (at least one file is missing )
> > and the process stop with spooky texts in the msgbox.

> > --
> > Keld S?rensen, Danmark

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outlook 2000 SR3

2. Communication with VB6 SR3

3. Printer Error when printing a form in VB5 SR3

4. Serial Communication problem VB6 SR3

5. Usercontrol FREEZES VB5 SR3 at design time